We take our responsibilities with regards to data protection seriously. As such, we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that adequate safeguards are in place to ensure compliance with applicable data protection legislation. All information provided to us by you will be held securely on our systems.
For the purposes of UK data protection law, the data controller under this agreement is Freshmill Ltd registered at Delta House, 16 Bridge Road, Haywards Heath RH16 1UA.
If you have any questions relating to the use of your personal data, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our registered office and addressing your letter to The Directors
The personal information supplied by you on this form may be recorded and processed by us for the following purposes:
- The provision of serviced and/or virtual offices and related services;
- To verify your identity; and
- To protect against crime, fraud, money laundering and terrorism.
The legal basis for processing your personal information in the ways described above will typically be (i) to fulfil our obligations under this agreement, (ii) for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject to or (iii) for our legitimate business interests except where such interests are overridden by your interests and fundamental rights. In order to carry out the above we will from time to time disclose your data to the following:
- Anyone who you authorise us to disclose information to;
- Our trading partners;
- Other organisations instructed by us to make background checks and enquiries about you as part of our due diligence;
- Any Government entity, regulatory authority or to any other person we reasonably think necessary for the purposes stated above; and
- We will hold your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed above or as is required under applicable local law after which it will be destroyed.
Under data protection legislation you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. You may:
- Check whether we hold information about you;
- Ask to see a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Under certain circumstances:
- Ask us to rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information we hold about you;
- Ask us to stop processing your personal information; or
- Ask us to provide certain of your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, contact us at
email@example.com or by writing to us at our registered office and addressing your letter to ‘The Directors’.
In addition to the rights set out above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority (being the Information Commissioner’s Office or superseding or replacement body)